Live who you are
Do you want to look at your relationship with life and death? To experience what it’s like to live in the now? To live life to the full? This workshop will put you on the right path.
Is this the right workshop for you?
- You wonder ‘Is this it?’, you want to better understand yourself and live life to the full.
- You have (recently) been confronted with death and want to learn how to cope with it.
- You want to find out how far removed you are from your real being, from your true self.
- You are afraid to die – or to live! – and you want to work on this issue.
What participants learn:
- Find out which part of you can live. And which part can’t.
- Experience what it’s like to live in the now.
- Explore your relationship with death and life.
- Use simple exercises to live life to the full.
- Dare to live and confront fears that are holding you back.
How do we do this? By constantly switching between short theory and experience-based exercises. And by responding to group input.
During Double Circle’s workshops, you’ll find answers to your most unlikely questions in life. Their offer is thorough and addresses the needs of every participant. You can be who you really are and are given time to do so. Do you want to know what’s wrong with you, why you feel bad or why you’re not doing what you want to do? This will make you wiser. – Eddy
Why it would be a shame to miss this workshop
- Making blind spots visible | During the workshop, we focus on your blind spots and make you aware of these. Bonus: you’ll also learn from each other.
- Concrete solutions | You want to learn how to deal with your fear of death or life, for example, in a different way. You can count on personal guidance during this workshop.
- Seen and heard | We take you seriously, we don’t downplay your issues and we listen to your story. You are welcome and can be who you are.
- Death in life | You’ll learn to see death as a part of life. You’ll learn to accept it and to not be afraid to live life to the full.
- Unforgettable experience | During this workshop, you’ll experience how exciting life can be. An experience you won’t forget.